Ideas Appreciated
Viewpoints Welcomed
Come across this billboard on the federal highway today! I think one of the blog I followed talk about this before, but today is the first time I see it.
Ideas Appreciated? Isn't it too late to do anything now that you are going to retire after 31 March 2009. Viewpoints Welcomed? So what is the point of sharing our viewpoints when you are going to be powerless come 1 April 2009. Unless your intention to step down on 1 Apirl 2009 is just another flip flop! Dear AAB, if this is another of your flip flop, I persoanlly think this is the best flip flop you ever did!
Tell us on 31 March 2009 that you change your mind and you still have a lot of Ideas and Viewpoints to consider before stepping down! I the ShiokGuy will support you hand down!
Read about the reviews here
Post a Comment