Home Based Jobs

Labels: , ,
Dear Shiokers



I am looking for some home based job where I can help to supplement my household income. With the fuel price hike and the snow ball effect on other goods and services. I really need something to help to pay for my bills. I have 2 special sons (Both having different degree of Autism). Do click about me in the main menu to learn what Autism is all about.



I prefer a home based job or business where I can carry our while my sons are in bed from 930pm. It has to be legal because I cannot afford to go to jail else no one will help to care for my sons. I cannot leave the house so please don't ask me to walk the street of Chow Kit Road in Kuala Lumpur. I am either too old or too ugly for the job :P



What I can do: -

I can sell, website design, software development and thing related to Autism and more...



Any suggestions please post them in the comment section of this blog.



Thank a million!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Populars Pages Today

Search

HITS

Recent Posts