How can the society be so heartless? We are not asking them to donate or give a hand to the disable or old age people on wheelchair. The least they can do is NOT TO CAUSE anymore inconvenience to those on the wheelchair.
What I am talking about? The next 2 pictures are taken in Seri Petaling, Jalan Radin Anum or Jalan Radin Tengah. The same row as 7-11 or Hong Leong Bank. Look at the pictures:
This one is at the corner of the road where the wheelchair bounded disable or elderly need to access to the shop houses. I think the shop is selling duck rice (Shall we Boycotting?) if I am not mistaken, and the unit number is 79. As you can see the darker colored part is suppose to be a ram for wheelchair access. They just simply " converted it to staircase!
How do you feel if you are one who are wheelchair bounded? I always belief what go around will come around.
Post a Comment